I freaking love diaper wipes. I validly don't know how I got through 30-some years of my life without using them regularly. They are a lazy person's dream for cleaning. How do you know if you're a diaper/baby wipe addict? Well, have you used a diaper wipe to do any of the following:
- On nights when you just physically don't have it in you to fight your child into the bathtub, and they're not really that dirty, you use a diaper wipe for a quick sponge bath?
- Removed makeup with a diaper wipe? (Um, it's genius for eye makeup.)
- Wiped down the kitchen counter?
- Wiped up a small spot of pee on the carpet when you ran out of Resolve or something similar until you could run out and get some?
- Used it to "lick" an envelope for you?
- Cleaned the interior of your car?
- Wiped down the table at a restaurant/shopping cart/whatever a lot of people and/or germs touch?
- Gotten glitter paint off of the high chair when doing crafts?
I can keep going. Believe me. They're magical. I recently theorized that diaper wipes are that secret that parents are keeping from non-parents to feel superior, and I want to break down that wall. EVERYONE SHOULD USE DIAPER WIPES. Just do yourself a favor - as cute as this is, you don't have to live like this:
(The Yogurt Joker strikes again.)