Friday, September 6, 2013

Diaper wipes

This may not truly fall into the category of a "review" - it's sort of more like a mission statement or missive.  

I freaking love diaper wipes.  I validly don't know how I got through 30-some years of my life without using them regularly.  They are a lazy person's dream for cleaning.  How do you know if you're a diaper/baby wipe addict?  Well, have you used a diaper wipe to do any of the following:


  • On nights when you just physically don't have it in you to fight your child into the bathtub, and they're not really that dirty, you use a diaper wipe for a quick sponge bath?
  • Removed makeup with a diaper wipe?  (Um, it's genius for eye makeup.)
  • Wiped down the kitchen counter?
  • Wiped up a small spot of pee on the carpet when you ran out of Resolve or something similar until you could run out and get some?
  • Used it to "lick" an envelope for you?
  • Cleaned the interior of your car?
  • Wiped down the table at a restaurant/shopping cart/whatever a lot of people and/or germs touch?
  • Gotten glitter paint off of the high chair when doing crafts?
I can keep going.  Believe me.  They're magical.  I recently theorized that diaper wipes are that secret that parents are keeping from non-parents to feel superior, and I want to break down that wall.  EVERYONE SHOULD USE DIAPER WIPES.  Just do yourself a favor - as cute as this is, you don't have to live like this:

(The Yogurt Joker strikes again.)

No comments:

Post a Comment